Hello everyone, I’m Steve Dent – Mental Toughness Coach & Trainer
Mentally tough individuals have significant advantages over more mentally sensitive people in business, occupational and sport settings.
How would you like to consistently?
- Be able to positively shape the events and interactions that you experience in your business, at work or in your sport.
- Recognise and manage your emotional states so that you can react to stressful situations in useful ways.
- Be able to imagine successfully achieving the things you want to.
- Demonstrate the tenacity and stick-ability to set goals and see them through irrespective of external influences.
- Develop the ability to stretch yourself, take risks and explore opportunities outside of your comfort zone.
- Believe that you have what it takes in your area of work without the need for external validation.
- Be better at dealing with challenge from others and assertively present your point or views.
So how can you make this happen?
- Complete a highly effective MTQPlus mental toughness assessment to identify how mentally tough you are. Then work on the areas that will help you achieve what you really want OR
- Attend a mental toughness workshop to understand, assess and develop your mental toughness. You’ll receive your toolkit containing 24 highly practical tools to develop your mental toughness OR
- Experience a 12-week mental toughness coaching programme, where you will complete the MTQPlus mental toughness assessment and then spend the programme developing the specific elements of this vital personality trait that will get you the results you crave.
Does this sound like something you feel would be worth looking at? Think about how much more effective you could be as a business owner, in your role at work or in your sport?
Explore this website for much more information and then get in touch to find out more.
I really look forward to hearing from you.
Percentage of highly resilient people who rated their health as very good or excellent
Coaches and athletes that ignore the mental aspects of performance in training or competition.
Improvement in performance, wellbeing and behaviour attributed to mental toughness
Building your business is 95% mental and only 5% physical
Schedule a free ‘Stride Forward’ call with me to experience how I can help you
During this 45 minute call, we will:
- Explore what is really important to you.
- Identify what you really want that you're not getting now.
- Explore what is possible for you in the future.
- Identify how much that you really want this.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 07815 618905