Coaches and athletes that ignore the mental aspects of performance in training or competition.
Improvement in performance attributed to mental toughness
Welcome to Pro Mind Coaching & Training
What is Mental Toughness?
It’s a personality trait that explains in large part how an individual is able to deal with the stressors, pressures and challenges they face. How you can enhance your life, work or sport whilst under physical or psychological pressure. It’s been heavily researched, validated and successfully implemented in work, education and sport over the past 15 years.
Mental toughness consists of 4 main areas:
- Control – The extent to which you feel that you can shape and influence what is happening around you so that you can feel that you can make a difference and achieve what is necessary.
- Commitment – the extent to which we make promises to ourselves and others, particularly those which are tangible and measurable, and the extent to which we commit to keeping those promises.
- Challenge – The extent to which you respond positively to situations you view as challenging. Your mindset will be to see these as opportunities. You will be aware that there are risks and you may even experience a sense of fear, but you will see the opportunity rather than the threat.
- Confidence – The extent to which we have self-belief to see through to a conclusion a difficult task which can be beset with setbacks, and the inner strength to stand your ground when needed, particularly when you might need to persuade others to your point of view.
Mentally tough individuals have significant advantages over more mentally sensitive people in business, education, occupational and sport settings.
How would you like to consistently?
- Be able to positively shape the events and interactions that you have.
- Recognise and manage your emotional states so that you can react to stressful situations in useful ways.
- Be able to imagine successfully achieving the things you want to.
- Demonstrate the tenacity and stick-ability to set goals and see them through irrespective of external influences.
- Develop the ability to stretch yourself, take risks and explore opportunities outside of your comfort zone.
- Believe that you have what it takes in your area of work without the need for external validation.
- Be better at dealing with challenge from others and assertively present your point or views.
So how can you make this happen?
- Complete a highly effective MTQPlus mental toughness assessment to identify how mentally tough you are. Then work on the areas that will help you achieve what you really want OR
- Attend a mental toughness workshop to understand, assess and develop your mental toughness. You’ll receive your toolkit containing 28 highly practical tools to develop your mental toughness OR
- Experience a mental toughness coaching programme, a personalised programme, where you will complete the MTQPlus mental toughness assessment and then spend the whole programme developing the specific elements of this vital personality trait that will get you the results you’re not getting yet.
It’s time for you get real. To stop faffing around hoping that things will change, whilst you listen to the well-meaning rescuers who give you advice they’ve read on Google! If you want things to be different, then take effective action NOW!
I don’t do the fluffy, ‘ask the universe to get you what you want’ approach. I’ll give you straight forward, effective tools that have been proven to work and challenge you to think completely differently about your present so that you can get the outcomes that you actually want.
Book in your ‘It’s time to get real’ call. Get on the phone and let’s talk about how you can start getting your ducks in a row!
I’m expecting your call!
Schedule a free ‘It's time to get real'’ call with me to experience how I can help you
During this 30 minute call, we will:
- Explore what is really important to you.
- Identify what you really want that you're not getting now.
- Explore what is possible for you in the future.
- Identify how much that you really want this.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 07815 618905