I’m Steve Dent from Pro Mind Coaching & Training
If you want to work with someone who:
- Has 18 years experience of developing people in business and in sport.
- Has had a unique insight into top level sport for the past 8 years.
- Has many powerful techniques that can help develop your mental toughness.
- Is only interested in helping guide you from your current state to your desired state to be able to prosper when you’re faced with stressors and challenges in your leadership role, your business or your sport.
Then you are absolutely in the right place.
What you get from me is:
- A person who will really connect with you and understand what you want to achieve.
- Someone who will help you explore and find the resources that you already have within you.
- A coach that will provide you with practical and useful strategies that you can use immediately to get the success that you crave.
- A specialist in mental toughness.
I’ve spent 18 years supporting people to develop their skills and behaviours to inspire and empower their teams to be the best they can be. I’ve worked in leadership development roles at:
- Robert Wiseman Diaries (Now part of the Muller Group)
- Milk Link (now Arla Foods)
- Co-operative Legal Services
- Leonard Cheshire Disability
- Barchester Healthcare
- Milestones Trust
I’ve led teams in senior roles in the dairy industry and the care sector.
I also spent five years developing county age cricketers aged from 10 – 17 and from 2015 – 2018, I was the head coach of Gloucestershire County Women’s cricket team and worked with the most talented female cricketers in the county.
I’ve had my challenges in life, just like you. I’ve lost my job through redundancy three times and experienced all the uncertainty that comes with these stressful times, I’ve doubted my ability to lead and support my teams when I’ve been in leadership positions and often compared myself unfavourably to other people which has limited my choices, options and held me back from getting what I really wanted.
I love to push and challenge myself and I’ve tackled some tough challenges on a bike. My greatest achievement was completing the Alps Marmotte Granfondo (174km / 5000m of climbing) in 40°C heat in 2015. This was the most serious physical and mental challenge in any sport that I’ve competed in. Over half of the 7500 starters didn’t finish, but I did!
I’ve signed up for the 2019 PROPS Bristol to Bordeaux cycle challenge – 500 miles in 4 days. It’s a tough physical and mental challenge and one that I’m very up for.
Add to all of this my NLP skills and this makes me an outstanding coach and trainer to guide you and support you to develop your mental toughness so that you can achieve what you really want.
There really are no limits to what you can achieve. The only limits you have are the ones you impose on yourself. We have all we need to be successful, we just think otherwise.
Schedule a free ‘Stride Forward’ call with me to experience how I can help you
During this 45 minute call, we will:
- Explore what is really important to you.
- Identify what you really want that you're not getting now.
- Explore what is possible for you in the future.
- Identify how much that you really want this.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 07815 618905