Time to put your Cards on the Table
Cards on the Table – really personal personal development!
There’s so much sameness out there when it comes to personal development. Outdated models and theories, experts who ‘hose’ you with information hoping that some of it sticks, little or no choice about what you do on these courses and knowledge that is quickly forgotten once the event is over.
…..AND NOW THERE’S CARDS ON THE TABLE!
You, a group of amazing people who want change in their lives, business or career and all the cards on the table.
On this amazing day:
- You’ll have the freedom of choice – every card you decide to pick will have a unique and powerful meaning to you
- You use the power of your own personal experiences and those of others to recognise what’s been holding you back
- You’ll be your own, guide, mentor and expert
- You experience a supportive, encouraging, empathetic group environment where everyone has your back
- You decide what you will commit to do to create the clarity, freedom and change you really want
- You change your own game and shape what you experience from then on.
…all in one incredible day!
The feedback so far has been fantastic and now Cards on the Table is coming to Bristol on the 8th May.
It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or where you’re from, this unique and powerful event is for you. All you need is a openness to recognise that you want to change, a desire to do so and the honesty to share this with other like-minded people.
Click on the button below to book your space.