Mental Toughness for Business Owners
For all business owners who struggle to get the success they want from their business because of your fixed mindset. You don’t believe you can do it, you struggle after setbacks, you compare yourself unfavourable against others and worry about whether you can be a long-term success. Develop the mental toughness and a set of highly empowering beliefs that banish all of your negative thoughts and start behaving in ways that highly impress your customers.
Mental Toughness for Business
You may be new to running a business or have been doing it for some time. You’re at a point where the doubts are creeping in more and more, creating thoughts such as:
- Will I be able to do this?
- How can I be successful when there are so many other successful businesses out there?
- My competitors seem so much better than me.
- Who am I to think I can provide a better service than others already doing it?
- I feel so down when someone shows interest but doesn’t buy from me.
- I struggle to commit to things and put things off that I should do
- Every setback puts me further away from what I really want to achieve
- Others have more experience than me?
- I’m really worried that this will not be successful?
- I feel like giving up and getting a job?
You want to be able to work on your business, the strategies, the products, the services, the marketing, the sales without telling yourself so many disempowering stories about what you can’t do, haven’t done, won’t do and will never be able to do. These stories are creating your doubts, your limitations, your stagnation and the lack of belief in your ability to make a success of this and they stop you from developing the business as you want it to be.
We’ll work together over 12 weeks to develop the mental toughness you need to be able to deal with the stressors, pressures and challenges you face in your role as a business owner.
- I’ve developed a programme that is built around a framework to explore the mental toughness model in detail. This will enable you to really understand the 8 key elements of mental toughness and recognise how these will influence your business in a positive way.
- You will experience six 90-minute sessions (face-to-face or Zoom video) –every 2 weeks over the 12 weeks.
- You’ll start by completing the MTQPlus questionnaire which will give you a reliable and valid assessment of your current levels of mental toughness.
- The first session will introduce you to the mental toughness model as well as review the results of your report so that you understand what it is telling you.
- The next 4 sessions will look at each of the 4C’s in turn (Control, Commitment, Challenge and Confidence).
- The final session will explore and celebrate your progress and account for how far you will have come.
- The aim is that as you acquire a deeper understanding of the different elements of mental toughness, you will find it easier to recognise what you need to start doing, what you need to stop doing and what you need to continue doing.
- I will introduce you to different tools to help you develop in each of the areas. This will allow you to build habits that will improve and sustain your mental toughness as you run your business.
- Although there is a programme framework, no two programmes will ever be the same as the focus will be on your unique needs from your MTQPlus report and the action you take will be specific to the outcomes you want in your business.
In addition to the face-to-face or Zoom sessions, you will also receive the following support:
- Membership of ‘closed’ Facebook group to post questions, tasks, challenges, successes etc.)
- Unlimited text, FB message support
- Additional telephone support is an option where pre-arranged in advance
- You will also have the option to re-test using MTQPlus questionnaire if desired. This can be done at the end of the programme or a later date. (there is an additional charge for the assessment and feedback)
The 12-week programme including the MTQPlus report (excluding any potential re-test) is £649 per person, payable in full prior to programme start (or a deposit of £239 plus 2 monthly direct debit payments of £215).
Payments can be made by credit card or PayPal (GoCardless for DD payments)
Schedule a free ‘Stride Forward’ call with me to experience how I can help you
During this 45 minute call, we will:
- Explore what is really important to you.
- Identify what you really want that you're not getting now.
- Explore what is possible for you in the future.
- Identify how much that you really want this.
Email: email@example.com / Tel: 07815 618905