Mental Toughness Assessments
Using the fantastic MTQPlus Mental Toughness questionnaire, you will have a detailed assessment of your overall mental toughness and how you scored against the key components.
Mental Toughness Assessment and Feedback
The MTQPlus assessment is a unique 74 item high-quality psychometric measure that measures Mental Toughness which describes the mindset that every person adopts in everything they do. It is closely related to qualities such as character, resilience, grit, etc. It takes around 15 minutes to complete the questionnaire.
Following online completion of the assessment and production of your development report, you will receive detailed feedback (either face-to-face or via FaceTime or Skype) which will cover:
- Your reflections and observations from your MTQPlus report.
- Detailed analysis of your overall Mental Toughness score and the scores for the four components, Control. Commitment, Challenge and Confidence.
- Comparing and contrasting specific elements of your report to highlight the areas in which you are shown to have mental toughness.
- Identifying your main areas for development.
- Developing your plan to increase your mental toughness in these areas to include specific activities that you will then undertake.
- I will give you some practical ideas and activities to develop your mental toughness in whatever context is appropriate for you.
Published research and case studies from around the world show that Mental Toughness is a major factor in:
- Performance – explaining up to 25% of the variation in performance in individuals
- Positive Behaviour – more engaged, more positive, more “can do”
- Wellbeing – more contentment, better stress management, less prone to bullying
- Aspirations – more ambitious, prepared to manage more risk
Cost £119 per person (75-minute session – includes the cost of the MTQPlus report)
Want more information?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 07815 618905